I am still trying to grasp the fact that 2018 is over and a new year has begun. It is stressful, exciting and inspiring. I learned so much in 2018 and have high hopes for 2019.
(This year is off to a great start, clearly- double-fisting holiday coffees).
I believe writing some lists at the start of a new year can help set your path for the 365 (or, in this case, 359 days since I’m a bit late). So here it goes!
- Wake up earlier (ideally, around 6 a.m. on work days)
- Get serious about exercising (going for runs, hitting the gym)
- Experiment more in the kitchen & work towards enjoying cooking
- Write a little blurb every day
- Express affection more frequently
- Make it a point to have meaningful conversations with friends every week
- Call my family members more
- Take Jack on more walks
- Keep painting, even when it doesn’t turn out perfectly
- See more sunsets
- Travel more, even if they’re just weekend getaways
- Deepening relationships
- My ability to handle stress
- Drinking more water
- Having a consistent exercise routine
Hopefully, 2019 will bring many good things, positive lessons & experiences as AMAZING as the coffee I had earlier today.